[AMPS] Hipot tests

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Hipot tests
From: rfamps@ic24.net (Steve Thompson)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 07:44:47 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: measures <2@vc.net>
To: Steve Thompson <rfamps@ic24.net>; AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Date: 18 September 2000 00:12
Subject: Re: [AMPS] Hipot tests

>> Diagnosing the heater failure wasn't the intended purpose of my
>>post, but it does mean that the tube can be opened without any loss.
>>>
>I don't understand the question.

Sorry, too late at night, too much beer. The intended meaning:

As the heater is blown, I don't mind opening the tube to investigate what
appears to be a peculiar result from the hipot test.

Steve

PS After the class L-amp comments, I was trying to think of a similar name
for mode of operation of a dead tube. I'll skip the expletives, but I came
up with B, D, F or S - but they are all already taken. Any suggestions?