[AMPS] AL-80B

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] AL-80B
From: dcckc@ncn.net (dcckc)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:46:11 -0500
I believe it was earlier this year that someone was soundly roasted for not
allowing HV to be present in his shack except during TX and designed his
homebrew equipment accordingly. Let this also be a lesson on commenting on
the design of commercially manufactured amps, though the same people
complain about the lack of technical input to the list at least when theres
no new meat to chew. The first lesson to remember is you have no technical
expertise unless it is assigned by the chosen few (kind of like the ARRL)
witness the responses to EE's that fall on the wrong side of the isle.
Dave / WB0PKK