[AMPS] SB200 SoftKey Instructions

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB200 SoftKey Instructions
From: mark.cherry@quickstart.com (Cherry, Mark)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:35:53 -0700
I recently picked up one of the Harbach softkey units from a private party,
but he was unable to supply the installation instructions.  does anyone have
the procedures?  Will pay for copying/postage.

Also, general question...
In the process of rebuilding the power supply board of the same sb200 and
would like comments on the replacement of the equalizing resistors across
the filter caps and the two other associated higher wattage resistors.
Would it be sound to replace them with low inductance wirewound types?
Having a problem locating larger wattage carbon/film replacements.

Thanks in advance for any information you may have.  This list is a great
source of info. and I thank all who participate.

Mark, WT6P
Sacramento, CA