[AMPS] Tube output C?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Tube output C?
From: randyd@specent.com (Randall D. DuCharme)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 16:13:04 -0500
Greetings,

I'm trying to determine how the different types of operation affect a
tube's output C, if at all.  Can you amp gurus help?

Example:
Take a tetrode or pentode tube for instance in a cathode driven
(grounded grid) circuit, and compare it to the same tetrode running in a
grid driven configuration with it's screen well above ground potential.

Am I trying to consider something that's not worth considering, or is it
something so plainly obvious that I shouldn't even be asking this
question?

Thank you kindly.

--
Randall D DuCharme  (KD5IZI)  Proud to be 100% Microsoft Free!

Unsolicited commercial email (SPAM) received at this email address
will not be tolerated.  All spam is subject to a $200 per incident
processing fee and possible legal action pursuant to US Code, Title
47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, p.227.