SV: [AMPS] Re: RF Amplifier Discussion Digest V3 #451

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] Re: RF Amplifier Discussion Digest V3 #451
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:51:12 +0100
Tnx Tom:

Its really crazy that we here in Stockholm cannot buy new Svetlana tubes
straight from the factory so close to us. Should be much cheaper than buying
from Svetlanas  US sales organisation. Why pay US customs and tax when we
could get it cheap on a short bus drive from Finland to beautiful St
Petersburg? Can Russian hams buy those tubes in a shop in St Petersburg?

73s de Hans