[AMPS] Good service from Henry

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Good service from Henry
From: rakefet@rakefet.com (Vic Rosenthal)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 08:50:20 -0800
I'd like to report a good experience I had this week:  last weekend, my Henry
SS750HF solid-state amplifier quit working on 80/160 meters.  I determined that
a 3 db pad that is switched in on those bands was open.  Girding my loins for an
argument about whose fault it was, I called Henry on Monday and immediately was
told that a part would be sent that day at no charge.  I received it on
Wednesday, and the amp is happily working lowband DX in the contest this
weekend.

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA