[AMPS] Thanks & PC Board

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Thanks & PC Board
From: w8cqjeff@tds.net (Jeff Weinberg W8CQ)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 22:55:52 -0500
Hi All,
Me again!!  Thanks for the replies on the twist-lock caps.  I have decided
to just re-make the PC board for using computer grade caps.

I have the layout on a piece of acetate, but am not very good at
transferring that to copper and etching.

Does anyone out there know how to do this and would you be willing to do a
one-of-a-kind board.  I will gladly pay costs, etc.  The layout I have on
acetate is a positive image of the traces/pads to be left on the board after
etching.  It is a one-sided, simple power supply board for a Clipperton L,
approximate size 5.25 x 7.1875 inches.

Any help out there?

Regard,
Jeff  W8CQ