[AMPS] SB-200 tuning problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB-200 tuning problem
From: w2imf@worldnet.att.net (Stephen Goldberg)
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 09:21:30 -0500
I had the same problem with an SB-200 bought off the web.
Check Rich Measure's web site for Figure 9 - Tuning Pulser.  There is a
brief description of how to tune a grounded grid amplifier included.
Disregard the markings on the face of the amp and follow Rich's instructions
and all will be well.

Steve W4IMF