[AMPS] FOR SALE: ARD-230AX

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FOR SALE: ARD-230AX
From: w8cqjeff@tds.net (Jeff Weinberg W8CQ)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 21:25:01 -0500
Hi All,

I have a fully restored Advanced Radio Devices ARD-230AX amplifier for sale.
This amplifier is a remotely controlled, auto-tune amplifier.  It runs a
pair of 3CX800 tubes.  The power supply and RF deck are separate from a
small microprocessor control head that can be mounted away from the deck.
The amplifier works perfectly and will do legal limit all day long.  It has
a Peter Dahl multi-tap transformer and an RF deck that is built like a tank.
This item is not shippable, but I am willing to meet anyone a reasonable
distance from Indianapolis.  I am asking $2400 for the unit.  This is a very
good price for a remotely controlled pair of 3CX800 tubes.  Also, the remote
head and remote functions work as specified.  Manual and schematics
included.
Please email or telephone me at (317) 337-3461 Day or (317) 892-5275 Night.

Thanks,
Jeff  W8CQ
w8cq@arrl.net