[AMPS] cheap shots...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] cheap shots...
From: ac6tk@cybertime.net (J. Bradshaw)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 08:28:57 -0800
I thought it was a snicker, and didn't think less of either.
People shouldn't be revered too much.  It can make them pompous.
However, ham radio is full of people who have learned a great
deal about their chosen sub-interest, and we can benefit from
these people if we don't have a low opinion of ourselves.

I thank Mr. Measures for the wealth of information he has
provided.  We all stand on the shoulders of those who have
gone before.

Jim, ac6tk