[AMPS] Eimac - Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Eimac - Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes
From: da_kang@hotmail.com (Jeff Wolf)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 19:24:48
: Again my suggestion: scan in on a CD all the articles on amps from the
past
: plus manufacturers tube data, component data, extracts from the Radio
: Handbook and the ARRL Radio Amateurs Handbook. Before it is too late and
all
: the old guys like me, who have this info, are gone.
:
That needs to be done.  Most of the tube info on the net pertains to audio.

Jim,
ac6tk

I offered to collect, and burn the data to CD, but to date have not received
anything.

So, another case of a great idea, that everybody wants to see done, but
nobody wan'ts to contribute.

Toll_Free