[AMPS] PA transistor in Klitzing 6m amp? 6M10W70

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] PA transistor in Klitzing 6m amp? 6M10W70
From: VE2ZP@sympatico.ca (Dave Goodwin VE2ZP/VE9CB)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:01:39 -0500
Help!

I am trying to identify a blown transistor in my 6m amp.  The amp is a
Klitzing 6M10W70.  With 10w drive, it used to produce 70w output.  Now it
produces 0w output.

The plastic body of the transistor is white, round and has a diameter of
1/2".

The metal flange on the transistor is 13/16" long, 1/4" wide with two
mounting screws 5/8" apart.

The markings on this transistor are as follows:

RF105
111 H9

Have any of you any brilliant suggestions on what this may be, or what might
be a useful replacement?

73,

Dave VE2ZP