[AMPS] Henry 3K

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Henry 3K
From: gjerning@flash.net (Arne Gjerning)
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 15:43:12 -0700
My Henry 3K-A uses meters that state BEEDE on the rear plastic cover.
Also marked FS1MADC for the plate meter. The Henry name on meter face
probably made for them by BEEDE. BEEDE also on multi-meter FS1MADC.

My manual says T101 (fil xfmr) is 84 76352. 10.25V @15Amps, pri
220-230-240.

Have not tried a web search for meters or the xfmr. Maybe HENRY has
replacements for both.

Hope this info helps.

73 de Arne N7KA