[AMPS] Perforated Aluminum Sheet

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Perforated Aluminum Sheet
From: ToddRoberts2001@aol.com (ToddRoberts2001@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:34:07 EST
I was  getting ready to start building an aluminum chassis for an RF Deck and
needed a source of perforated aluminum sheet to incorporate into the chassis
for ventilation and RF shielding. I found a good supplier of all kinds and
sizes of perforated aluminum = the McNichols Co. You can browse their website
at www.mcnichols.com   . I settled on .050" thick (16 gauge) sheeting x 1/8"
holes on 3/16 staggered centers which has a very nice appearance and is easy
to handle but not flimsy. They can cut aluminum sheeting into 2' x 4' sizes
suitable for shipping UPS at very reasonable prices. They accept credit card
orders from individuals, and they are very nice people to deal with. A
supplier like this makes it easy to incorporate beautiful and functional
perforated aluminum sheet into your next project. 73, Todd WD4NGG .