[AMPS] amps items listed and mentioned

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] amps items listed and mentioned
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:26:01 -0800
-
Hello Will and Group,
-
I find the occasional Ebay "Hype of the Moment" Amp
mention quite interesting.  Especially since I also have
an unbuilt SB-1000 in the box, sitting quiet and cool in
the back bedroom closet.
-
It gives us an idea of what the parts and prices can be
sold for.  I also enjoy it far better than the "dealer list of
the week" Email parts for sale.  Like others, I delete
what I don't want with the simple click of a button.  Then
I find myself biting my nails and buying parts from these
guys when I need them.
-
A little humble pie never hurt  eh..?
-
There's an Ebay and News Group seller I've noticed who
buys Heath and other popular pieces of equipment, then
"parts them out" to make more on the separate pieces.
That seems to be the sad part.
-
cheers
skipp
-
-
>Will -
>What was wrong with the post?
>
>If you want to weed something out, why don't you weed out the obnoxius
@#$%^
>MIME formatting. For us that get the digest we have to sit through and
>mentally weed out the &^%$# crap.
>73s
>Bill, w6qd

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!