[AMPS] 240 VAC meter needed for Amp monitor.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 240 VAC meter needed for Amp monitor.
From: leewical@lava.net (LEE R. WICAL)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:14:37 -1000
Dear Ampers!
        I am looking for a source of a 240 vac either panel or stand alone
voltmeter.
It can be an expanded scale meter with a range between 200-260 vac.
        My present RCA standalone voltmeter I have on-line is fading and it
needs
to be replaced.
        My amp on a 240 VAC single phase leg and I would like to continiously
monitor the voltage delivered and how much it drops when amp is loaded on
(RF) line.
        Can anyone direct me to a commercial sourse or to one's junque container
(i.e. Junk box).
        Off line replies are prefered, so as to not drag everone through this
perhaps boring read and need.
Lee