[AMPS] service after the sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] service after the sale
From: kh7m@hsa-kauai.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:05:20 -1000
For some minor problems,  I have had wonderful
after sales support from Paul Johnson and Ted H.
at Henry Radio.  Have two of their amps here,  both
tip top performers and in great shape.  Ted even
came out here,  actually he was coming on holiday,
but did bring along a small care package from the
plant for me.  Just waiting for Paul to decide to
come out also,  hi.  Would be great to see him out
here on Kauai.

Henry has an 800 number for support, and folks are
quite willing to talk through problems/questions about
these great amplifiers.

73,  Jim,  KH7M