[AMPS] MLA2500 and screen voltage for 4CX800.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] MLA2500 and screen voltage for 4CX800.
From: Douglas.R.Snowden@noaa.gov (Douglas Snowden)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:25:15 -0400
OK Conrad - thanks for the feedback.  I read what
you just said, but I don't understand why the screen
would have a problem. I vaguely remember seeing something
like this on a web site.  Was it the measures page/s?
Of course, I guess if the plate voltage got very low, I
could see a problem developing.

Doug N4IJ