[Fwd: [AMPS] 3 phase transforers and single phase]

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: [AMPS] 3 phase transforers and single phase]
From: yo9fzs@office.deck.ro (yo9fzs)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:18:28 +0300
Hello Jeff,

As many times happen, the simplest solutions are the best (we have to
remember again about the KISS principle).
As someone said before, maybe a starting capacitor can be used.
Anyway, a separate PS will cost me less than the motor, and the noise
may be a problem.
And the motor will not solve the 400 Hz needed here problem.

But this idea is so simple and so useful that is shocking me!!!

Thanks, 73s,

Traian