[AMPS] meter for Dentron...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] meter for Dentron...
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:21:53 -0400
Folks,

Anyone out there got a Beede 1mA full scale meter they would be willing
to part with? I fried the one in my 160-10L. The Beede's are not
available in small quantities and the Modutec's I see at Mouser don't
have the same form factor. What I really need is the movement, so even
if the scale is not right I would be interested!

The details: 47 Ohm 0-1mA left zero. I'll change the meter resistors if
the 47 Ohm (taut band 100 degree movement according to the Beede specs)
criteria can't be met.

Thanks.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><