[AMPS] re: self oscillation

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] re: self oscillation
From: carlseye@tampabay.rr.com (carl seyersdahl)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 07:42:57 -0400
OOPs. I sent this to Tom when it should have gone to "amps". I've been down
this road a few times , as I'm sure many others have also. Check the cath/
fil choke and the plate choke for resonance on 10 mtrs. I made my own fil
choke once and as soon as I hit 10 mtrs, pardon the expression, all hell
broke loose. burned up the bandswitch and a few other little things. Just
one or two of many possibilities.      carl/ kz5ca