[AMPS] TL-922 Relay Problem?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] TL-922 Relay Problem?
From: ea3qp@eresmas.net (Eugeni - EA3QP - EresMas)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 20:32:47 +0100

Hi list,

It happened during the last WPX contest (10m band)  when I noticed that the
signals went down (usually I had s9), just after release the PTT, the
signals was S9++ after seconds the signals went down to s2....
finally to the end of Sunday I couldn't hear nothing and the IC-775 had a
high SWR ratio close to infinitum (but the click/clack relay sound
continued) , this is the reason that I think that the relay is broken or
maybe the contacts are dirty, but I don't sure, any body have had the same
problem?

Advanced thanks

Eugeni - EA3QP
http://personal3.iddeo.es/ea3qp