[AMPS] UPDATE ON 3-1000Z OSCILLATION

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] UPDATE ON 3-1000Z OSCILLATION
From: Wt8r@aol.com (Wt8r@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 23:21:05 EDT

  -------------------------------------
>  Jon Ogden
>  NA9D (ex: KE9NA)
>  "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."
>  =========================================================
Jon & Elmer Tom,

Please Gentlemen, you misunderstand what I am saying.  Perhpas a few English
courses along with your highly technical RF courses would serve you

I have "never" said that I "really" know as falsely claimed above by Jon.  As
a matter of fact, I would never even "pretend" that I know more than Jon.

Now that that is cleared up, Jon, please explain "side affects".....I don't
understand them.

73 de

Dave, WT8R