[AMPS] continued Alpha work

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] continued Alpha work
From: nospam4me@juno.com (nospam4me@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 09:42:10 -0700
-
Hi there,
-
I've relayed to Bob about checking the blocking caps
and the tank alignment. He has done said with no
positive results.  Here is his latest text to me.  I'm in
the process of relaying some of the amps members
posts back to him.
cheers
skipp

[cut and paste]
: Skipp,
: Well, I VERY carefully looked over the band switch/
: coil/two toroid configuration and everything looks
: correct. The switching looks correct. Probed each
: soldered connection - also looks good. What a
: mystery!
: 73, Bob

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.