[AMPS] 4cx250* amp building plans

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 4cx250* amp building plans
From: PhilHSS@Breathemail.net (Phil)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 12:08:31 +0100
Chuck,

Your email started my grey matter churning - takes quite some doing!

An amplifier fitting your requirements of two 4CX250B's on HF was detailed
in the RSGB journal 'Radio Communication' in September 1974, called "A
self-contained high-power linear amplifier for the hf bands". I built this
amplifier some time ago (I has just started in Primary School when the
article was published!!) but I can only find a very faded photocopy of the
first page of the write up. If anyone on the reflector has access to the
full article then I would be very interested indeed to have a scanned copy,
but most of all Chuck needs a copy to get started on his project...

If I find the remainder of the article I'll send it to you Chuck.

Regards,

Phil
G0HSS