[AMPS] amp control

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] amp control
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:02:25 -0500
The new Alphas were not the first to offer sequenced keying.
The 77 series of Alpha amps all featured "reverse keying."
This technology has been  around since the first high speed vacuum relays
hit the market. The modern pin diode schemes are incredible! No moving parts,
and no noise.

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC