[AMPS] tvi.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] tvi.
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:43:04 -0500
Remote control trouble-shooting is tough, Carl!

I suspect that the neutral lead on the newly-installed 220v line may
be floating at the breaker box end,or the neutral bus is not strapped
to the service-entrance ground  bus and rod. One has to assume that
there is only one breaker box involved here;no sub-panels.
Separate ground straps should be installed from the radio and amp
to the station ground, which should be strapped to the service entrance
ground rod, if they are not the same rod.

A few simple tests can be done to see how the RF travels to the TV set.
GL!
Phil, K5PC