[AMPS] ACOM Amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ACOM Amps
From: TNeill1648@aol.com (TNeill1648@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 16:39:14 EDT

--part1_8b.8ac2842.286f92f2_boundary

I am in the market for another amp and have been considering the 87A and ACOM
2000A.   It appears as though ACOM has not been advertising recently.  Is
something going on with them?  Any user reports on the 2000A amplifier would
be appreciated.  Thank you.

Tom  K4XG

--part1_8b.8ac2842.286f92f2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I am in the market for another
amp and have been considering the 87A and ACOM
<BR>2000A. &nbsp;&nbsp;It appears as though ACOM has not been advertising
recently. &nbsp;Is
<BR>something going on with them? &nbsp;Any user reports on the 2000A amplifier
would
<BR>be appreciated. &nbsp;Thank you.
<BR>
<BR>Tom &nbsp;K4XG</FONT></HTML>