[AMPS] ACOM Amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ACOM Amps
From: Carsten.Esch@APPELLO.DE (Carsten Esch)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 14:34:17 +0200
... the ACOM amps are in fact 'nice' ... There is (at least) a know problem
with the heater connection ( http://www.hfpower.com/Discussion.htm ) but
easy to fix. We did use one of these amps operating CQWW DX from V26B and
two others from operating CN8WW in CQWW DX.
No problem at all, very quiet and fast tuning/operation. I sold these amps
to good friends after the contests ... It seems that if you need to reach
ACOM for help, it might be difficult to do so ...

73sss

Carsten, DL6LAU