[AMPS] Vacuum Cap Voltage rating

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Vacuum Cap Voltage rating
From: kd4lyh@earthlink.net (KD4LYH)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:46:33 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C10DFD.B9AB9000

Hello,
I just asked a question pertaining to selecting a vacuum cap with the =
correct voltage rating for a Plate tune cap. Could someone tell me when =
using a blocking cap if the peak anode swing is slightly less than the =
anode supply potential. I plan on using a plate supply of 4kv-4.5kv. Im =
thinking that a vacuum cap with a 5kv rating for a plate tune cap is to =
small. Any comments or suggestions appreciated.
Jeff

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C10DFD.B9AB9000

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just asked a question pertaining to =
selecting a=20
vacuum cap with the correct voltage rating for a Plate tune cap. Could =
someone=20
tell me when using a blocking cap if the peak anode swing is slightly =
less than=20
the anode supply potential. I plan on using a plate supply of 4kv-4.5kv. =
Im=20
thinking that a vacuum cap with a 5kv rating for a plate tune cap is to =
small.=20
Any comments or suggestions appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jeff</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C10DFD.B9AB9000--