[AMPS] GS-35B sockets

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] GS-35B sockets
From: w4th@webtv.net (Tom Hix W4TH)
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 05:58:58 -0500 (CDT)
My notice about my having access to the GS-35B sockets has really had me
swamped with request for specs and pix of the sockets....One thing I did
forget to mention is the fact that that these sockets DO include the
chimneys for the tubes as well as the sockets.
I put together a little web site that shows pictures of the sockets.
Here is the URL

http://community-2.webtv.net/w4th/gs35bsockets/

Thanks to all those who replied to me asking about the sockets....I hope
this helps to give you a little better idea of what they look like.
73
Tom
W4TH

Be sure to visit my web sites.
Tom's Tubes. We now carry the finest antenna tuner and antenna switches
ever made....BAR NONE!
http://www.tomstubes.com

Ham Radio Homepage.
http://www.geocities.com/bamagramps/