[AMPS] Amp parts at Huntsville.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Amp parts at Huntsville.
From: warrenw@pentek.com (Warren J. Walsh)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:01:40 -0400
I think that's Max-Gain Systems.  The web site is:

http://www.mgs4u.com/

73
Warren - K2BM

Pentek - Your source for DSP and Digital Receiver Boards.
Warren J. Walsh (warrenw@pentek.com) Pentek, Inc.
Design Engineer                      One Park Way
Phone: (201) 818-5900 x 251          Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
Fax:   (201) 818-5941                http://www.pentek.com/