[AMPS] FS: Motorized Jennings Vacuum Variable Capacitor

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] FS: Motorized Jennings Vacuum Variable Capacitor
From: TimCoad@excite.com (Tim Coad)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:11:53 -0700 (PDT)
I have for sale a 10 to 1000 pf Jennings vac variable cap.

I had a friend who is a home brew type check it out. Here's what he had to
say:
---
It is rated to 5KV.  It is mounted on a cast aluminium frame which also has
limit switches,  a 24VDC motor, gears and a reversing relay. It is in
execelent condition. It is used military surplus.

Marked on the cap is 10-1000pf,  5KV  and the part # 755077?  the last
number  is obscured.  You can guarantee the capacitor.  I did not trace out
the wireing so I can not say the reversing relay works.  I did run the motor
and it runs and drives the cap in and out.  The assembly is 8" high and
about 4" square.  The cap itself is 5" high and 3" in dia.
---
He suggested I might get $250 on EBAY

I would like to offer it here first at $175 shipping included CONUS.
I also would like to off a guarantee.  If it does not work for you, you can
ship it back and I will send you back the $175.

Tim - NU6S

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/