[AMPS] GI7BT Tubes and sockets

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] GI7BT Tubes and sockets
From: w4th@webtv.net (Tom Hix W4TH)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 23:47:32 -0500 (CDT)
If any of you folks are looking for a neat little triode that makes a
great little near legal limit amp with a pair, take a look at these
Russian GI7BT tubes....These are really neat, rugged, tubes and can take
the punishment. They are used in the transmitters of the Russian tanks,
so that should tell you about how rugged they are. They are also good
for uhf amps.
Here are some links that show a rough mill set of sockets, some specs
for the tube, and a neat conversion of an old Dentron 160-10L done with
a pair of these tubes.
I am also selling some sockets made to fit the Russian GI7B triodes.
I get $50 plus shipping for each tube and I have not set a price on the
sockets yet, but I will get one as soon as I get some feedback from the
manufacturer.
Drop me a line if you are interested.
73
Tom....W4TH

Tube specs: http://home.iae.nl/users/pe1ogf/gi7b.htm
Socket pix:
http://community-2.webtv.net/w4th/gi7bsockets/
Dentron Conversion:
http://www.tomstubes.com/amp-conversions/

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Be sure to visit my web sites.
Tom's Tubes.  Russian Tubes our speciality..We now carry the Bliss Match
Master line of antenna tuners and antenna switches.  Legal Limit PLUS.
http://www.tomstubes.com

Ham Radio Homepage.
http://www.geocities.com/bamagramps/