[AMPS] Fw: You might want to post this on AMPS, I can't...

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Fw: You might want to post this on AMPS, I can't...
From: g.m.mcadams@worldnet.att.net (Gary McAdams)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 14:15:28 -0700
Carl,

See below.

----- Original Message -----
From: carl seyersdahl <carlseye@tampabay.rr.com>
To: Gary McAdams <g.m.mcadams@worldnet.att.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2001 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [AMPS] Fw: You might want to post this on AMPS, I can't...

> Gary: I really don't know why you think this is not important.

I did not say it was not important, I said
that it is not possible to see the truth of the
matter unless both sides are represented
and it is not a germane topic for the AMPS
reflector.

Think a bit here. How many of these rants
about someone do we see every day? Of the
ones posted on usenet/reflectors how many
of them can be proven?

Answer: Many are accused, few are convicted.

As far as being cheated is concerned I will say
that I'm sure that your friend is very irate, but there
is always a risk when dealing with people that you
don't know. Hell, there's a risk when dealing with
people that you DO know!

Thanks for your considered reply, and I guess that
the final arbitration will come from the denizens of
the AMPs reflector.

Let my vote go for keeping this off the reflector. Your
friend needs to retain legal counsel. In the end that is
the only method of obtaining redress.

Thanks and 73

Gary WG7X