[AMPS] MLA2500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] MLA2500
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 00:08:38 -0500
I have owned, serviced, and refurbished several of this
series. I find that if operated by the manual instructions,
these amps and tubes last a long time. Most I have gone
into have the original tubes, and they are 100%.

The filament winding was  set up for 115/230 volts input.
If you have stiff 245 volt mains like I do, you might want
to look at the voltage at the tube pins to make sure it is not
over the Eimac limits.
(((73)))
Phil, K5PC

Phil Clements