[AMPS] Measures and others need to go?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Measures and others need to go?
From: 2@vc.net (2)
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 20:13:46 -0700

>What are you talking about Terry, You know that it is impossible to follow a
>thread to the utmost without opening EVERY post. If you don't open every
>post, you will miss the good stuff because you never know when the post is
>going to contain something usefull and when it is going to be garbage. And
>who has time to open the garbage?  However, kicking someone out is a little
>stiff!

//  Indeed.  I have been jackbooted three times.  My ISP suggested that
for a nominal monthly fee he would operate an amateur radio
mailing-list/reflector without censorship.  The problem with this is that
no guru-technoblatherer would go there because his lapdog/groupies could
not kvetch to the censor-moderator.
-  When I first subscribed to AMPS, within 24-hours, I was telephoned by
the moderator.  He said that he was receiving many complaints about me,
seemingly from friends of a well-known person.

cheers, Billy Dean Ward

To: <amps@contesting.com>