[AMPS] SB-200 Relay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB-200 Relay
From: jaddisons@juno.com (jaddisons@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:11:12 -0500
The relay on my SB-200 has apparently failed.  The coil appears to be
"open".  No current, no closure.

So what's the current wisdom about replacing this relay.

It's described in the manual as: DPDT 110 V AC relay. It seems to be a
Potter-Brumfield unit.  I haven't removed
it yet so I haven't got a part number. Rather than track down an exact
replacement, I figured I'd ask first for advice from
someone who has already run into and solved the problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Please direct them to me rather
than clutter up the Reflector.  I have to believe this
has been thrashed out at an earlier time.

Thanks,

Joe, W5ASP
w5asp@aol.com
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!