[AMPS] Help building a solid state linear

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Help building a solid state linear
From: sanil@sancharnet.in (Anil)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:24:15 +0530
Hello,

I need a help.
I have a linear amplifier pate used in Marine HF solid state linear which
used 4 such plate and hybrid combiner and giving 1.6kw power output.
I've one plate only using two RF transistors  SRFE-1058 in push pull and can
give approx. 400W output.
I've no schematic of this plate and no details about such RF transistors.
I need:--
1.  schematic of the plate
2.  data of the RF transistors  SRFE-1058
3.   Powersupply  details about such plate.
4.  Biasing details.
4.  How to connect Solid state TXRX to this plate to give input ?
5.  Bandpass filter in the output.
6.  relay connection to the  antenna

I request please give me details  and suggest me any website and other
source for details.

Regards.
73s
Anil   VU2TRI