[AMPS] Recognized Amplifier Experts

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Recognized Amplifier Experts
From: 2@vc.net (2)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:57:37 -0800
//   What follows is an amplifier related discussion between Mr. Bill
English and yours truly.  The amplifier being discussed uses a pair of
3-500Zs.  Amplifier-guru groupies should probably delete this
immediately.

- Please fasten Seatbelt -

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." -   Mark
Twain