[AMPS] Palomar High Power 4:1 Antenna Balun - Ebay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Palomar High Power 4:1 Antenna Balun - Ebay
From: Dan" <w4tq@mindspring.com (Dan)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 19:41:42 -0500

Palomar High Power 4:1 Antenna Balun - Ebay

High Power 4:1 Balun.  This is the Model SB-4, which was made by Palomar.
This is a heavy duty model, designed to run 2000 watts continuous power, at
SWR's up to 10:1 (Palomar's specs).  The impedance ratio is 4:1.  Great for
high-powered long-wires or loops.  I was using it with a 202' long-wire, and
had excellent results on 160 through 15 (using an SB-220).

Condition is "like-new".  I paid $75 for this about 5 years ago (I took down
the long-wire three years ago).  When I was using the balun, it was mounted
indoors, so it was not exposed to the weather.

I will be glad to provide additional information.  Contact me at
w4tq@mindspring.com<p>

Pay by money order or PayPal.    UPS shipping charges will be estimated
based on the weight of the packaged item and your shipping address.  I will
send you the UPS tracking number, which you can track via the Internet.  The
item will be shipped immediately upon receipt of funds, and will be packed
properly, to help assure safe delivery.

For auction on Ebay, click on:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1294168762