[AMPS] UTC Transformer help????

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] UTC Transformer help????
From: ad5gb@yahoo.com (Randall DuCharme)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:02:57 -0800 (PST)
Greetings,

This is maybe a little off topic, but I was going
through my junk boxes looking for a bias/screen supply
xfmr for my amp project and found one that has me a
bit stumped.

It's a UTC CG-125.  It's a cylindrical thing about 4"
in diameter and 6" tall.  It has 13 total taps, 6 on
one side and 7 on the other.   I'm trying to determine
the 'correct' way to hook this thing up and what it's
rating(s) are.

Does anyone have an old UTC catalog or any first-hand
experience with this thing?

Thanks much

Randy (AD5GB)