[AMPS] V I R U S

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] V I R U S
From: philk5pc@tyler.net (Phil Clements)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:01:21 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_01CC_01C175EB.F42C68C0

This  W 3 2 . B a d t r a n s . B @ m m thing is really wide-spread.
I have been getting messages with infected attachments all afternoon
from friends and  acquaintances. I have received Colin Lamb's message
seven times this afternoon It looks like it is getting into address =
books
and sending everyone in there a bomb!

I suggest not opening any attachments for a while unless you have
a current download for your Norton. It will stop the download as
it comes from the ISP and warn you.

Cyber terrorism??????

(((73)))
Phil, K5PC

Phil Clements
410 VZ CR 4903
Ben Wheeler, TX 75754

------=_NextPart_000_01CC_01C175EB.F42C68C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252"><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE>BODY {
        BACKGROUND-POSITION: left top; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; =
BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; FONT-FAMILY: Comic Sans MS
}
</STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4616.200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>This&nbsp; W 3 2 . B a d t r a n s . B @ m m thing is really=20
wide-spread.</DIV>
<DIV>I have been getting messages with infected attachments all =
afternoon</DIV>
<DIV>from friends and&nbsp; acquaintances. I have received Colin Lamb's=20
message</DIV>
<DIV>seven times this afternoon It looks like it is getting into address =

books</DIV>
<DIV>and sending everyone in there a bomb!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I suggest not opening any attachments for a while unless you =
have</DIV>
<DIV>a current download for your Norton. It will stop the download =
as</DIV>
<DIV>it comes from the ISP and warn you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cyber terrorism??????</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(((73)))</DIV>
<DIV>Phil, K5PC<BR></DIV>
<DIV>Phil Clements<BR>410 VZ CR 4903<BR>Ben Wheeler, TX=20
75754<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01CC_01C175EB.F42C68C0--