[AMPS] new FETs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] new FETs
From: yo9fzs@office.deck.ro (yo9fzs)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:29:08 +0200
Hello Alex

Congratulations for your work.
How much differ the bias for such low temp?
Keeping the die at -187F for a MRF157 device mean a
lower cooling temp for the transistor case than the -187F
specified for the die.
How do you deal with the heavy condensing water and ice?
To complete isolate (thermal) the amp module may be a solution,
but anyway, to isolate the entire amp (including the all N2 circuits)
seem no practical for an amp for home use.
And I should avoid touching a -250F object as much as for a HV circuit!

73,
Toate cele bune,
Traian, YO9FZS/p