[AMPS] v-i-r-u-s

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] v-i-r-u-s
From: w2ge@home.com (Phil Levin W2GE)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:31:40 -0500
Guys...

Seeing as how this has been going on, I thought I should tell you about
F-Secure.  I was let in on it, by a friend who is a computer guru...
Lockheed-Martin uses him as a outside consultant he is so good with PC's....

Here is a "bite" from an email he had sent me many moons ago about F-Secure.
NO, I have nothing to do with this program nor does he.

"The 2 scan engines that run simultaneously are F-Prot from Finland and AVP
from Kaspersky's Labs in Russia. Believe me when I tell you these guys *ARE*
the best. I had a machine this Saturday that belonged to my cousin, that
acquired w95.majestr.b and F-Secure was the only one to be able to clean it.
All with updated DATS and Engines, McAfee only found 18 files, Norton found
21,  and Trend\Ontrack Fixit Utilities found 24. The only thing is that none
of them could disinfect any of them because they were encrypted. F-Secure
found all 27 and was able to disinfect them all! I was very impressed."

www.f-secure.com

Phil W2GE