[AMPS] W4BSG-Trip to the hospital

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] W4BSG-Trip to the hospital
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:11:19 -0500

Folks,

Just so you hear this AT LEAST twice, I will echo John's very sound and
absolutely correct statement!

Please, for the sake of yourself your family  NEVER do that again. Call 911
and get proper supportive help in a few minutes and don't risk your life or
those of others on the road.

---
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: Jericho, Vermont