[AMPS] M/A Com fets ++

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] M/A Com fets ++
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 00:28:08 -0500
Moto is very good to us. We cannot complain at all... If we would complain
about somebody this will be Richardson! They have monopolized the RF
distribution market and dictate the prices! They are rude and inconsiderate!
They are on top of our DNT (Do Not Touch) list :)

If the government is warring about Microsoft monopoly they should take a
hard
look to Richardson practices!

Alex

If we can accept the notion that GUNS are
the killers and not the people, why is it that
we can not accept the idea that CARS are
the speeders and not the drivers?

Alex, trying to understand the world around.