[AMPS] M/A Com fets ++

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] M/A Com fets ++
From: 2@vc.net (2)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:58:43 -0800

>Moto is very good to us. We cannot complain at all... If we would complain
>about somebody this will be Richardson! They have monopolized the RF
>distribution market and dictate the prices! They are rude and inconsiderate!
>They are on top of our DNT (Do Not Touch) list :)
>
>If the government is warring about Microsoft monopoly they should take a
>hard look to Richardson practices!

//  As I understand it, Eddie Richardson came close to being prosecuted
by the Justice Department for his monopolistic agreement with Varian.
One look at the Richardson Electronic's catalog photo of Eddie's office
employees leaves little doubt as to what he's about.

cheers, Alex

-  R. L. Measures, 805.386.3734,AG6K, www.vcnet.com/measures.
end