[AMPS] bias regulator--draw straws?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] bias regulator--draw straws?
From: wd0ct@networksplus.net (Steven Moore)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:05:08 -0600
Hi Jack,

I don't mind the bickering at all. Makes this reflector more entertaining.
Besides if hams agreed on everything there would be no need for ham
radio--we'd all be clones. It does leave me [and I suspect others of limited
knowledge about amplifiers] in a dilema though. Who do we believe at the end
of the discussion?
Sometimes I think a guy could be ok if he just drew one straw from the pile
representing each idea.

73
Steve  wd0ct