[AMPS] Re: Bickering

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: Bickering
From: jjones@etex.net (Jimmy Jones)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:47:28 -0600
I can solve this. All of you guys send me you best amp. Look... I want your
best effort here. I'll run them and evaluate them and let everyone know what
the results are. None of the parties involved know me. I'll be fair. I
promise lol.
N5IFI
GOOD IN THE BOOK
Let the games begin......................